iPhone 7 Plus 256gb Grade B
iPhone 7 Plus 256gb Red and White- Limited Edition
The iPhone 7 Plus dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colourful iPhone display. Splash and water resistance. And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is the iPhone 7 Plus.
The iPhone 7 Plus reaches a new level of innovation and precision. The enclosure is splash and water resistant. The Home button is completely re-engineered. And with a new unibody design that's seamless to the touch, the iPhone 7 Plus feels as amazing as it looks.
Built to be water resistant.
With its entire enclosure re-engineered, the iPhone 7 Plus is the very first water-resistant iPhone. So now you're protected like never before against spills, splashes, and even dust.
An all-new Home button.
The Home button on the iPhone 7 Plus is an advanced solid-state button designed to be durable, responsive, and pressure sensitive. Working in tandem with the new Taptic Engine, it gives you precise tactile feedback as you press. And it's even customizable. Welcome home.
Using a highly advanced fingerprint sensor that's as fast as ever, Touch ID makes unlocking your iPhone easy and secure.
With the iPhone, you can pay instantly and securely in stores, in apps, and on the web. And because your card details are never shared by Apple with merchants or stored on your device, using Apple Pay is the safer way to pay.
Two cameras that shoot as one.
The iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have just one entirely new camera system - it has two. The same 12MP wide-angle camera that's on the iPhone 7 works with a 12MP telephoto camera that can get even closer. That means you can get higher-quality zoom from farther away.
Retina HD Display
Almost everything you experience with your iPhone comes to life on its display. It's where you look at the photos, messages, news and countless other things that make up your day. The iPhone 7 Plus display uses the same colour space as the digital cinema industry, so what you see will be noticeably more brilliant and vibrant. Because we all deserve a bit more brightness in our day.
More colours. More true to life.
With a new, wide colour gamut, the Retina HD display is able to deliver cinema-standard colours - and Apple's best colour management to date. More shades of the colour spectrum can be used to create an image, meaning that what you see on the screen is a truer representation of the world. So whether you're checking out photos of that perfect dress or Live Photos you took in the Caribbean, the colours will be so accurate, it will look like you're there.
3D Touch. Now even handier.
When you use 3D Touch, your iPhone responds with subtle taps. So not only will you see what a press can do - you'll feel it. The new Retina HD display on the iPhone 7 Plus deeply integrates 3D Touch throughout the iOS. Now you can interact with Messages, Calendar, Mail and other apps in a more powerful, more responsive way.
A10 Fusion Chip
The iPhone 7 Plus is supercharged by the most powerful chip ever in an iPhone. It's not just faster than any before - it's also more efficient. That's because the A10 Fusion chip uses an all-new architecture that enables faster processing when you need it, and the ability to use even less power when you don't.
Faster and more efficient.
With an all-new four-core design, the A10 Fusion chip's CPU has two high-performance cores and two high-efficiency cores. The high-performance cores can run at up to 2x the speed of iPhone 6, while the high-efficiency cores are capable of running at just one fifth the power of the high-performance cores. That means you get the best performance and efficiency when you need it.
For the first time, iPhone comes with stereo speakers, delivering two times the audio output of the iPhone 6s and increased dynamic range. So whether you're listening to music, watching videos or making speakerphone calls, the iPhone 7 Plus lets you crank it up. Way, way up.
Wi-Fi and Mobile Data
The iPhone 7 Plus features 4G LTE Advanced, with speeds up to 450 Mbps for data downloads - over 50 per cent faster than the iPhone 6s and three times faster than the iPhone 6. And thanks to even more LTE bands, you'll have the best worldwide roaming available in a smartphone. Happy travels.
Crystal-clear VoLTE and Wi-Fi calls.
The iPhone 7 Plus supports Voice over LTE - high-quality wideband calls that make your conversations sound as crisp and clear as if you were face to face. When you're unable to get mobile service, Wi-Fi calling provides an easy way to make and receive calls over a Wi-Fi connection. And now both are supported on even more carriers around the world.
Answer calls on apps like Facebook Messenger and more.
No matter where your call comes from, the iPhone 7 Plus can answer it just like a standard call. You can even access your contacts and use call waiting.
The iOS brings the iPhone to life in incredibly personal and powerful ways. The interface is beautiful and easy to use. Intelligent suggestions appear just when you need them. And advanced technologies protect your privacy and security. Once you've experienced the iOS, you'll understand why so many people love using the iPhone.
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
- 1920x1080 pixel resolution at 401 ppi
- 1300:1 contrast ratio
- Wide colour display
- 625 cd/m2 max brightness
- Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
- Display Zoom
- Camera, Photos and Video
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras
- Wide-angle: ƒ/1.8 aperture
- Telephoto: ƒ/2.8 aperture
- Optical zoom at 2x; digital zoom up to 10x
- Sapphire crystal lens cover, Backside illumination sensor, Optical image stabilization, Auto image stabilization, Autofocus with Focus Pixels, Tap to focus with Focus Pixels, Hybrid IR filter, Body and face detection, Exposure control, Noise reduction
- Six-element lens, Improved local tone mapping, Live Photos with stabilization, Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos, Auto HDR for photos, Photo geotagging
- Quad-LED True Tone flash
- Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Burst mode, Timer mode
- 4K video recording at 30 fps
- 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Optical image stabilization for video, Optical zoom at 2x; 6x digital zoom, Quad-LED True Tone flash, Slo-mo video support for 1080p at 120 fps and 720p at 240 fps, Time-lapse video with stabilization, Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p), Continuous autofocus video
- Body and face detection, Noise reduction, Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video, Playback zoom, Video geotagging
- 7-megapixel FaceTime HD Camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- Retina Flash
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos
- Auto HDR, Burst mode, Exposure control, Timer mode, Body and face detection, Auto image stabilization
- Backside illumination sensor
- Video and Audio Calling
- FaceTime video calling over Wi-Fi or cellular
- FaceTime audio
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Wi-Fi Calling
- Audio Playback
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- User-configurable maximum volume limit
- TV and Video
- AirPlay Mirroring, photos, audio, and video out to Apple TV (2nd generation or later)
- Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p through Lightning Digital AV Adapter and Lightning to VGA Adapter (adapters sold separately)
- Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 4K, 30 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format
- Mail Attachment and File Support
- .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel); .zip; .ics
- Cellular and Wireless
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
- Model A1661 *:FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) TD-SCDMA 1900 (F), 2000 (A) CDMA EV-DO Rev. A (800, 1900, 2100 MHz) UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz) GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Model A1784 *:FDD-LTE (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30) TD-LTE (Bands 38, 39, 40, 41) UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA (850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz) GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Nano-SIM support
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture
- M10 motion coprocessor
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Digital compass
- iOS 10
- TouchID fingerprint sensor
- Three-axis gyro
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Wi-Fi and Cellular connectivity
- 158.2 x 77.9 x 7.3 mm
- 188 grams
- System Requirements
- Apple ID (required for some features)
- Internet access
- Syncing with iTunes on a Mac or PC requires:
- Mac: OS X v10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- iTunes 12.5 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download)