Firstly Gadgets fix your screen on an iPhone, Android phone, MacBook, laptop, and tablet.
Secondly, the repair to the charging port or replacement battery reinstates your device to factory condition.
Thirdly Gadgets fix use original parts
Fourthly we offer a warranty and your data is always safe
Lastly, we offer better value than the brands and offer a speedy fix as we do all repairs in-house.
Our success rate is 97% and we complete most repairs while you wait.
- step 1
- Turn power off using the power button located in the top left corner of the keyboard. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds until it turns off
- step 2
- Close the laptop and flip it over so that the HP cover logo is on the underside of the laptop. Add a comment
- Step 4
- Step 5
- Slide the left switch to the right so that the icon of a locked padlock is no longer visible and the icon of an unlocked padlock is now visible. Add a comment
- With your left hand, slide the right switch to the left and hold it in place. This will unlock the battery and allow you to easily slide it out of its port.
- While holding the switch in place, use your right hand to gently remove the battery from its port. Add a comment
- Step 6 plam rest disassembling
- Remove the thirteen 7 mm PH1 Phillips head screws from the bottom of the laptop. Add a comment
- Step 7
- Pry up and detach keyboard.
- Remove the keyboard connection from the laptop by flipping up the black tab on the ZIF connector. Add a comment
- Step 8
- Remove the palm rest using the blue spudger tool. 4 comments
- Step 9
- Remove the five 3 mm PH1 Phillips head screws underneath keyboard. Add a comment
- Step 10
- Remove metal keyboard underlayme